Guarantees precise zone sampling through all layers of the sample.
Zone Sampler Spiralus
• Aluminium, anodised
• Low weight
• 38 mm Ø
• Representative sample of the container layers.
• The spiral arrangement of the sampling slits means that these are opened one after the other from bottom to top. In this way the lowest opening
is filled first and then those above it in sequence until the complete Spiralus has been filled.
• The shape of the sampling slits prevents seeds from being cut up.
• The Spiralus provides an excellent all-layer sample.
• Applications : Spiralus is particularly suitable for sampling coarse-grained bulk goods, seeds and pellets at locations such as soil heaps,
warehouses, trucks, railway goods wagons, etc.
To make your order, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at +6 06 3350 690