For Continuous Viscosity Control
• The VTA-120 includes viscosity indication and control in one complete package and is widely used on line in the printing and coatings
industries for automatic addition of solvents.
• The Viscosel is a pneumatic viscosity indicator for inexpensive viscosity control in explosion proof environments.
Features and Benefits
• Convenient & Inexpensive
– Viscosity measurement and control combined in one compact package that mounts easily to process equipment on the production floor.
– Operating method uses the well-accepted coaxial cylinder principle of viscosity measurement.
• Easy to Clean
– Only the measuring cylinder and sample chamber come in contact with the sample.
– They can be easily cleaned or – if necessary – replaced without re-calibration.
• Easy to Change Range
– Measuring cylinders hook on and off easily, without tools and without need to adjust the instrument.
• Easy-to-read Viscosity Indication
– The easily read set point mark and viscosity indicator are in parallel when the instrument is on control, making possible a quick visual check, even from a distance.
• Finely Modulated Control
– The Viscosel® system offers on/off pneumatic control with 1% throttling action.
– Whether working with inks, coatings or lacquers, the instrument maintains constant viscosity by controlled solvent addition.
– The viscometer is also available as a transducer only.
• Measures In-line
– Eliminates time constraints associated with viscosity analysis of grab samples in the laboratory; provides early detection and correction of in-process
deviations from desired set points.
• Quality Control
– Decreases raw material and product waste; maintains control of desirable product qualities (coating thickness, ink printability, % solids, etc.)
– The Viscosel®‘s sensitive response and automatic operation assures continuous conditioning of fluid.nstant control of final product properties
• Safe Pneumatic Operation
– The Viscosel® and its drive, the indicator/controller and the valve for solvent addition are all pneumatically operated, without complex electronic circuits.
• Standard or Custom Mounting
– Using the standard mount, the Viscosel® can be moved wherever and whenever required. Custom bracket, cart, and tank mounts are available
• ±1% Accuracy Full Scale
– The Viscosel® is guaranteed to be accurate within ±1% of the range in use and reproducible to ±0.5% of full scale range.
Range : 0-35 cP min 0-2000 cP max
Output : 0-15 psig to solvent valve; 3-15 psig linear signal proportional to viscosity to receiver gauge and optional recorder
Input Air : 20-22 psig regulated input; 3 scfm consumption max.
Flow : Sample chamber requires 1 gpm max.
To make your order, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at +6 06 3350 690