These top loading chamber furnaces are particularly suited for applications involving tall crucibles and heavy components.
VCF – Top Loading Chamber Furnaces
Heating elements in all four walls minimise the risk of damage from spills and ensures good temperature uniformity. The smaller two furnaces may be bench-mounted, but best access is provided when these furnaces are located on the floor.
• 1200°C maximum operating temperature
• 5, 10, 23 or 100 litre chamber volume
• Angled control panel, protected but clearly visible
• Carbolite Gero 301 controller with single ramp to setpoint & process timer
• Free radiating wire elements in all 4 sides of chamber
• Thermocouple protected by ceramic sheath
• Vented top opening door
Options (specify these at time of order)
• A range of sophisticated digital controllers, multi-segment programmers and data loggers is available. These can be fitted with RS232, RS485 or Ethernet communications
• Over-temperature protection (recommended to protect valuable contents & for unattended operation)
To make your order, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at +6 06 3350 690