The powerful and quiet vacuum source
Vacuum Pump V-600
The powerful and quietly operating three-stage PTFE diaphragm vacuum pump is robust and chemically resistant. It operates at the maximum flow rate of 3.1 m3/h and achieves an ultimate vacuum of 1.5 mbar. Thanks to its high flexibility, the Vacuum Pump V-600 can be integrated effortlessly into any BUCHI laboratory or industrial evaporator for utmost efficiency.
• Quiet operation thanks to speed regulation
• Unattended and safe operation with alerts for potential overflow of the receiving flask, when combined with optional level sensor
• Seamless plug & play integration into:
– an industrial Rotavapor® R-220 Pro system for large volume
– a laboratory Rotavapor® R-300 system with one or two rotary evaporators
– a parallel evaporation system Syncore® or Multivapor™ for simultaneous evaporation of multiple samples
Robust and Reliable
• Easy visual detection of condensate and particles through transparent front panel
• High chemical resistance thanks to supreme quality materials
• Increased lifetime by speed-controlled operation in conjunction with the optional Interface I-300 / I-300 Pro
• Clean emission – The optional secondary condenser captures vapor preventing uncontrolled release into the laboratory atmosphere.
• Easy particle detection – Pump membranes are visible through the transparent front panel enabling easy detection of condensed solvents or particles.
• Increased safety – The optional level sensor, combined with the Interface I-300 / I-300 Pro, alerts the operator to empty the receiving flask when required.
• Quiet operation – Smooth functioning at low noise levels (40 dB) is guaranteed thanks to speed-control to keep the set vacuum.
• Seamless integration – The plug & play feature ensures easy integration into any BUCHI evaporator system and direct control from the central interface enhances usability.
• Speed control – Speed control allows for the precise achievement of the set vacuum, while avoiding sudden pressure changes and minimalizing bumping effects.
To make your order, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at +6 06 3350 690