The economical and silent vacuum source
Vacuum Pump V-300
The chemically resistant PTFE diaphragm vacuum pump impresses with its very silent and economical operation. With a flow rate of 1.8 m3/h and an ultimate vacuum of 5 mbar, it is optimally suited to be combined with the Rotavapor® R-300.
• Quiet operation thanks to speed regulation
• Unattended operation in combination with Interface I-300 / I-300 Pro when combined with optional level sensor for secondary condenser that alerts potential overflow
of the receiving flask
• Seamless plug & play integration into:
– A fully automated BUCHI Rotavapor® R-300 system including all process parameters
– A speed-controlled vacuum system with Interface I-300 / I-300 Pro
• Easy visual detection of condensate and particles due to transparent front panel
• High chemical resistance due to the use of high quality materials
• Increased lifetime thanks to speed-controlled operation in conjunction with the optional Interface I-300 / I-300 Pro
• Level sensor – In combination with the Interface I-300 / I-300 Pro an optional sensor alerts the operator to empty the receiving flask when required.
• Quiet operation – Thanks to speed-control, the pump operates smoothly to keep the set vacuum. This results in very low noise emission (32 dB).
• Seamless Integration – Convenient temperature setting and control when integrated in a Rotavapor® R-300 system.
• Secondary condenser – The optional post-pump condenser captures vapor which is otherwise released into the lab atmosphere.
• Speed-controlled – A set vacuum is achieved very precisely by means of speed-control operation. Due to the absence of sudden pressure changes bumping is minimized.
• Visible membranes – Condensed solvents or particles are easily visible thanks to the transparent front panel.
To make your order, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at +6 06 3350 690