for in-line system applications
• The TT-100 In-Line Viscometer is designed to provide years of trouble-free service in closed loop systems which require constant monitoring and
associated control of product viscosity.
Features and Benefits
• Continuous measurement eliminates need for “Grab” sampling and allows for prediction and constant control of final product properties.
• Concentric cylinder geometry (Couette type) provides viscosity measurements at defined shear conditions.
• Constant or variable speed motors available
• Capable of a wide range of pressures, temperatures, viscosities, flow and shear rates
• Defined shear means agreement with Brookfield Laboratory measurements at equivalent shear rates
• 4-20 mA output signal provides a variety of display and control capabilities
• Can be operated at shear rates of 511 sec-1 as required by the Standards of the American Petroleum Institute (API)
• Easy to check and maintain calibration
• Measurement “Zone” is protected from main flow, allowing accurate, repeatable measurement under variable conditions
• Mounts in-line supported by connections: Available in 1″, 1½”, 2″, or 4″ pipeline connections; sanitary, threaded or flanged
Viscosity Range : 10 – 500,000 (cP/mPa·s)
Speeds: Single speed : application specific
Input Power : 115 Vac: 50/60 Hz 230 Vac: 50/60 Hz 24 Vdc
Output : 4 – 20 mA
To make your order, please contact us at email@example.com or call us at +6 06 3350 690