The piston-operated pipette Transferpette® S provides maximum versatility and optimum quality over the entire volume range
• 4-position volume display – Maximum precision, always easy to read with an integrated lens.
• Color code – Color indicates volume range
• Completely autoclavable – The entire instrument can be autoclaved at 121 ºC for maximum protection against contamination.
• Easy Calibration Technique – Changes from factory settings are externally visible
• Ejection button – Ergonomically arranged, with color code according to volume range
• Easy handling – NO switching between ”fill’ and ‘tiratte’
• Finger rest – The ergonomically designed finger rest takes the load off the hand. You don’t need to grip the pipette tightly, so even
prolonged pipetting operations can be completed with less fatigue.
• Pipetting button – The centrally mounted, large pipetting button allows uniform smooth movement of the piston.
• Slim pipette shaft – The slim shaft allows pipetting into narrow vessels, without removing the tip ejector.
• Tip cone – Due to the optimized standard design pipette tips from BRAND and other manufacturers’ tips can be used.
• Volume-change protection – A lock prevents unintended volume adjustments.
* Calibrated to deliver (TD, Ex). Error limits according to the nominal capacity (= maximum volume) indicated on the instrument, obtained with instrument and distilled water at
equilibrium with ambient temperature at 20 °C, and with smooth, steady operation. The error limits are well within the limits of DIN EN ISO 8655-2. Conformity certified to
DIN 12 600. A = Accuracy, CV = Coefficient of variation
** For use only with 2-200 μl pipette tips