Easy Handling – a particular advantage of the new multichannel pipette is the easy operation
• 4-position volume display – Maximum precision, always easy to read with an integrated lens.
• Color code – Manifold has volumerange color code for easy visual confirmation while pipetting
• Completely autoclavable – The entire instrument can be autoclaved at 121 ºC for maximum protection against contamination.
• Easy Calibration Technique – Changes from factory settings are externally visible
• Ejection button – Ergonomically arranged, with color code according to volume range
• Easy handling – NO switching between ”fill’ and ‘tiratte’
• Finger rest – The ergonomically designed finger rest takes the load off the hand. You don’t need to grip the pipette tightly, so even
prolonged pipetting operations can be completed with less fatigue.
• Pipetting button – The centrally mounted, large pipetting button allows uniform smooth movement of the piston.
• Manifold – Can be freely rotated by 360° in either direction.
• Volume adjustment – True one-handed volume adjustment for right- and lefthanded operators – even with gloves.
• Volume-change protection – A lock prevents unintended volume adjustments.
* Calibrated to deliver (TD, Ex). Error limits according to the nominal capacity (= maximum volume) indicated on the instrument, obtained with instrument and distilled water at
equilibrium with ambient temperature at 20 °C, and with smooth, steady operation. The error limits are well within the limits of DIN EN ISO 8655-2. Conformity certified to
DIN 12 600. A = Accuracy, CV = Coefficient of variation
To make your order, please contact us at email@example.com or call us at +6 06 3350 690