Each Transferpette Fixed volume pipette is conformity certified and supplied with performance certificate, calibration key and silicone oil.
Transferpette, Fixed Volume
• Easy Calibration Technique – Calibration and adjustments according to ISO 9001 and GLP are done within seconds.
• Hand grip – The textured housing ensures a firm grip, and is UV resistant.
• Pipetting key – The side mounted pipetting key reduces hand fatigue, especially when performing serial pipetting operations.
• Pipette shaft – The slim shaft (autoclavable at 121 ºC) makes it possible to pipette in the narrowest vessels without removing the tip ejector.
• Tip ejector cap – Ergonomically arranged, with color code according to volume range.
• Tip cone – The taper is designed to fit pipette tips from BRAND and most other leading manufacturers tips.
• Volume adjustment – Changing volume is easy without snagging gloves. Detents prevent inadvertent volume changes.
To make your order, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at +6 06 3350 690