The effortless ease of operation and its unique ergonomic shape make working with the Transferpette -8 piston-operated pipette so comfortable.
• Color code – Manifold has volumerange color code for easy visual confirmation while pipetting
• Easy Calibration Technique – Calibration and adjustments according to ISO 9001 and GLP are done within seconds.
• Hand grip – The textured housing ensures a firm grip, and is UV resistant.
• Manifold – Autoclavable at 121 °C and freely rotated over 360º to adapt to your most comfortable pipetting position.
• Pipetting key – The side mounted pipetting key reduces hand fatigue, especially when performing serial pipetting operations.
• Stepped tip ejector – The stepped tip ejector ensures a tight tip seal with minimal tip ejection force.
• Tip cone – The taper is designed to fit pipette tips from BRAND and most other leading manufacturers tips.
• Tip ejector cap – Ergonomically arranged, with color code according to volume range.
* Calibrated to deliver (TD, Ex). Error limits according to the nominal capacity (= maximum volume) indicated on the instrument, obtained with instrument and distilled water at
equilibrium with ambient temperature at 20 °C, and with smooth, steady operation. The error limits are well within the limits of DIN EN ISO 8655-2. Conformity certified to
DIN 12 600. A = Accuracy, CV = Coefficient of variation
To make your order, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at +6 06 3350 690