These ovens are frequently used for annealing thermo-luminescent dosimeters (TLD) that have been used to measure exposure to ionising radiation.
TLD – Rapid Cooling Ovens
The TLD ovens are designed to heat to 400°C, cooling rapidly to ambient temperature using forced air cooling. This rapid cycling capability is also suitable for other small scale tempering and annealing applications.
• 400°C maximum operating temperature
• 3508P1 programmable controller providing automatic activation of the cooling blower
• Excellent performance & reliability
• Horizontal forced air circulation from rear mounted fan
• Stainless steel liner
• Stainless steel mesh shelves
Options (specify these at time of order)
• A range of sophisticated digital controllers, multi-segment programmers and data loggers is available. These can be fitted with RS232, RS485 or Ethernet communications
• Digital process timer
• Independent over-temperature protection with digital setpoint & display
To make your order, please contact us at email@example.com or call us at +6 06 3350 690