Provides optimum performance which is now improved by the latest SentinelTM Silver Microprocessor Controller
Streamline® Class II Biological Safety Cabinet, Glass Side Walls (SC2-E series)
New options such as the glass side wall permits added brightness for maximum visibility. Best-in class ISOCIDETM powder coat inhibits microbial growth and provides the cabinet a clean and elegant finish. With its new design and with EN 12469 compliance by the Public Health England (PHE), the new Streamline® Class II Biological Safety Cabinets exceeds standard safety criteria.
• Ergonomically-designed for maximum comfort
• Glass side walls permit added brightness for maximum visibility
• Robust cabinet construction with elegant aesthetics
• SentinelTM Silver Microprocessor Controller for better monitoring and comfortable control.
• User, product and environment protection with the best value
• Arm rest with curved edge provides excellent forearm support.
• Ergonomically-angled front improves reach and comfort, reduces glare.
• Esco Streamline® Class II Biological Safety Cabinet has been certified by Public Health of England (PHE) for compliance to EN 12469.
• Frameless, easier to clean, shatterproof sash offers larger unobstructed viewing area.
• Fluorescent lamps and switch controls are located away from contaminated air to permit service without decontamination.
• Glass side wall allows more light to enter which provides maximum visibility.
• H14 filtration system operate at a typical efficiency >99.995% at 0.1 to 0.3 micron sizes.
• High performance ebm-papst® permanently lubricated, centrifugal motor/fans with external rotor designs. Motors selected for energy efficiency, compact design and flat profile.
• ISOCIDE™ powder coat inhibits microbial growth to improve safety.
• SentinelTM Silver Microprocessor controls alarm system, supervises operation of all cabinet functions, and monitors both exhaust and downflow.
Guide to Models
|Model Code||External Dimensions||Internal Dimensions||Airflow Velocity (Inflow)||Airflow Velocity (Downflow)||Electrical|
|SC2-4E1||1340 x 810 x 1400 mm
(52.8” x 31.9” x 55.1”)
|1220 x 580 x 670 mm
(48.0” x 22.8” x 26.4”)
|SC2-6E1||1950 x 810 x 1400 mm
(76.8” x 31.9” x 55.1”)
|1830 x 580 x 670 mm
(72.0” x 22.8” x 26.4”)
To make your order, please contact us at email@example.com or call us at +6 06 3350 690