The Carbolite Gero STF single zone and TZF 3-zone high temperature tube furnaces are available at 1500°C and 1600°C with both models using silicon carbide heating elements.
STF, TZF – High Temperature Tube Furnaces
This range of tube furnaces does not include an integral work tube and one must be selected as an additional item. The work tube length is dependent on the application e.g. for use with modified atmosphere or vacuum.
The TZF 3-zone high temperature tube furnace has heated lengths of 450 and 610 mm. An extended uniform zone in the mid-section of the work tube is achieved with the use of end zone controllers which track the centre zone temperature and compensate for the loss of heat from the tube ends.
• 1500°C & 1600°C maximum operating temperatures
• 3-zone models fitted with 1 x programmable 3216P1 and 2 x 3216CC end zone controllers, with retransmission of setpoint
• Accepts work tubes up to 60 or 90 mm outer diameter depending on model
• Heated lengths, 3-zone 450 or 610 mm (TZF 15, TZF 16)
• Heated lengths, single zone 180, 450 or 610 mm (STF)
• Horizontal configuration
• Single zone models fitted with Carbolite Gero 301 PID controller with single ramp to setpoint and process timer
• Silicon carbide heating elements
Options (specify these at time of order)
• A range of sophisticated digital controllers, multi- segment programmers and data loggers is available. These can be fitted with RS232, RS485 or Ethernet communications
• A range of additional work tubes, end seals and work tube packages is available for use with modified atmosphere and/or vacuum
• Alternative mounting options are available
• Control module with 2 metre conduit to furnace (TZF 15, TZF 16)
• Hook and strap work tube support
• Insulation plugs & radiation shields to prevent heat loss & improve uniformity
• Optionally configured for 2 phase or 3 phase electrical supply (depending on model)
• Over-temperature protection (recommended to protect valuable contents & for unattended operation)
• Vacuum packages with a choice of rotary vane pump or turbomolecular pump are available
To make your order, please contact us at email@example.com or call us at +6 06 3350 690