Rapid extraction system for solid-liquid extractions
SOXTHERM® Extraction System
• C. Gerhardt‘s innovative SOXTHERM® rapid extraction system is the highest performed of all laboratory extraction systems available on the market.
• It is fast, very versatile, can be upgraded easily at any time and provides the best analysis results reliably and consist ently.
• With SOXTHERM® you can process up to 24 different samples simultaneously.
• The device runs fully automatically and can be operated without supervision with confidence.
• Just insert the extraction beaker and let it run: The time your presence is required is reduced to a minimum.
• The control software monitors and logs all processing and device data.
• Your advantage: The extraction processes in your laboratory are transparent, documented and traceable at all times.
• The 2, 4 and 6 places models can be combined any way you like.
• Up to four devices can be operated and monitored simultaneously by one control unit – regardless of the number of heating places.
• Operation can be performed using a PC with the SOXTHERM® Manager software or using the MULTISTAT control unit.
ECONOMICAL AND FAST
• The 5 stage extraction process developed by C. Gerhardt is many times quicker than the conventional Soxhlet method.
• The solvent used can be almost completely reclaimed.
HIGH LEVEL OPERATIONAL SAFETY
• The SOXTHERM® extraction systems meet the highest safety requirements and ensure high levels of safety when handling solvents.
• All processing and safety parameters are monitored automatically and continuously.
• SOXTHERM® can be used in many areas of analysis, for fat content determination in food products and feedstuffs and for the preparation of samples in
residue and environmental analysis.
VALID ANALYSIS QUALITY
• SOXTHERM® meets the requirements of national and international standards and specific extraction standards and provides precise extraction results with
the highest level of validity.
To make your order, please contact us at email@example.com or call us at +6 06 3350 690