A precision instrument for the rapid separation of a wide variety of dry particles and powders in the fine micron range.
It will successfully separate samples down to 5 micron in as little as one minute, sometimes less, with consistent repeatability.
• A vertical mechanical pulse may also be applied to the sieves at regular intervals to break down any clustered particles & help eliminate any blinding of the apertures.
• An important feature of the Sonic Sifter is that it causes very little attrition of the sample and virtually no screen wear
• A vertical column of air is created to oscillate through a sieve or set of sieves.
• The Sonic Sifter sieving action, which can be varied for different densities and textures of material, is unique.
• The motion of the air alternately lifts the sample and then assists it through the sieve apertures.
• The oscillation amplitude is variable.
• Simple to operate
• Unique action
• Very quick cycle time – typically less than one minute
• Very quiet operation
• Virtually no screen wear
• Virtually no attrition of sample
To make your order, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at +6 06 3350 690