The robust construction of the SBCF large chamber furnace makes it ideal for applications such as the heat treatment of steels and alloys, ceramics sintering and aerospace heat treatment.
SBCF – Static or Bogie Hearth Chamber Furnaces
The SBCF chamber furnace is an industrial scale furnace based on a modular design principle which can be adapted to various applications. The furnace chamber is cubic in shape and is available in three sizes.
The furnace has a side hinged door and a fixed hearth. As an option the hearth can fitted to a bogie so it can be pulled out of the furnace on a track system. This hearth design technique also allows the furnace to be easily adapted to a vertical lift arrangement to provide an elevator hearth, in which case the door would become a fixed side of the chamber.
Under hearth heating and free radiating coiled wire elements on four sides. This design provides the option of single and 3-zone temperature control and for applications demanding the best uniformity possible, such as AMS 2750E (this can be combined with an optional air circulation fan).
The construction uses low thermal mass insulation materials to maximise running efficiency whilst using robust refractory materials where physical strength is required such as the loading area of the hearth. Silicon carbide (SiC) tiles are fitted on the hearth to provide a hard wearing surface.
• 1100°C maximum operating temperature
• 3-zone models fitted with 1 x programmable 3508P1 and 2 x 3216CC slaves
• Double skin construction ensures safe outer case temperature
• Excellent temperature uniformity and control
• Furnace can meet the requirements of AMS2750E
• Hard wearing silicon carbide tiled hearth
• Over-temperature protection
• Retransmission of setpoint on 3-zone models
• Robust construction ensures safe outer case temperature
• Single zone models fitted with programmable 3508P1
• Under hearth heating and free radiating coiled wire elements on four sides
Options (specify these at time of order)
• Available with various instrumentation and data acquisition options
• Bogie hearth
• Temperature interlocked door
• Vertical air circulation fan
To make your order, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at +6 06 3350 690