• Sampler for pourable bulk goods up to approx. 1 cm in diameter.
This makes it possible, for example, to remove hazel nuts, blends of tea, grain or similar items from large sacks.
• Also for coarse-grained bulk goods
• Made of stainless steel V4A (1.4404)
• Special geometry of the tip
• Corresponds to ISTA standard for seed lengths of 10 mm (wheat, oats) and 5 mm (flax, vetches).
• Length 40cm or 80cm
1. Insert Tubus into a sack to the desired sampling depth, while keeping the collection tube closed using your hand.
2. When you remove your hand, the sample flows directly through the open tube into the container or sampling bag beneath it.