The RWF rapid wire chamber furnaces are available in three chamber sizes with maximum operating temperatures of 1100°C or 1200°C.
RWF – Rapid Heating Chamber Furnaces
The free radiating wire elements in combination with low thermal mass insulation are designed to provide rapid thermal response within the chamber.
• 1100°C or 1200°C maximum operating temperature
• 5, 13 or 23 litre chamber volumes
• Ambient to 1000°C in as little as 10 minutes
• Carbolite Gero 301 controller, with single ramp to setpoint & process timer
• Hard wearing hearth
• Low thermal mass insulation for fast response & energy efficiency
• Rapid thermal response from free radiating coiled wire elements
• NEW Soft closing parallel action door keeps heated surface away from the user
Options (specify these at time of order)
• A range of sophisticated digital controllers, multi-segment programmers and data loggers is available. These can be fitted with RS232, RS485 or Ethernet communications
• Over-temperature protection (recommended to protect valuable contents & for unattended operation)
To make your order, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at +6 06 3350 690