Silicone viscosity standards are commonly used to verify calibration of Brookfield Viscometers and Rheometers.
RST Oil Fluids
• These Oil Fluids are for use with the RST series Rheometers.
• Like all Brookfield Viscosity Standards, the RST Oil Fluids are accurate to ±1% of stated viscosity values.
• RST Oil Fluids are supplied in 1/2 liter (1 pint) containers complete with certificate of calibration.
Features and Benefits
• Accuracy: +/-1% of viscosity value
• Appropriate for use at shear rates greater than 500 sec-1
• Brookfield oil viscosity standards are hydrocarbon based, either mineral oil or polybutenes.
Note: Other oil fluids are available – call for details
• Brookfield Viscosity Standards are accurate to ±1% of the stated viscosity and are certified by methods traceable to the United States National
Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST).
• The selection of one or two fluids will normally provide sufficient measurement points to verify calibration of your instrument.
• All fluids are supplied in 1/2 liter (1 pint) containers complete with a certificate of calibration.
To make your order, please contact us at email@example.com or call us at +6 06 3350 690