Four models to best fit your scale-up needs
Rotavapor® R-220 Pro
The Rotavapor® R-220 Pro family includes four platforms to meet the challenging needs of scale-up and production laboratories: maximum flexibility with the widest variety of glass assemblies, high performance for fastest distillation rates, continuous operation with automatic draining and refilling, and an economical model to cover essential needs.
Easy and safe
• Convenient flask handling with patented BUCHI flask coupling and unique flask handler
• Maximum safety guaranteed by plastic coated glassware (P+G) and additional protection shields and grids
• User-friendly design with programmable methods guiding through SOPs, automatic distillation even of challenging foaming samples, and remote monitoring on
mobile phone with push notifications
• Four R-220 Pro platforms to match your specific needs: maximum flexibility, highest performance, large volumes or essential demands
• Seven glass assemblies available for various uses, including distillation of foaming samples, recrystallization under reflux and height restrictions
• System extension easily possible with a wide range of accessories, such as automatic foam detection, temperature monitoring, coolant flow control and many more
Made to last
• Enhanced lifetime through exclusive use of corrosion-free stainless-steel
• No risk of product contamination by use of highly chemical resistant materials
• Seamless 24/7 operation thanks to robust industrial design
• Automatic distillation – Foaming samples are no longer a problem: The AutoDest function and the foam sensor guarantee for safe and automatic distillation even of challenging samples.
• At one glance – The user-friendly interface gives a comprehensive overview of settings, current readings and progression graphs of relevant process parameters at any time.
• Intuitive navigation – The combination of the detachable 8.7″ capacitive touchscreen and additional navigation and emergency stop hard keys allow for maximum usability and remote control.
• Maximum safety – Safety features include plastic coated glassware (P+G), over-temperature protection, over-pressure release, bath overflow drain, spring-supported valves for glass breakage prevention as well as remote control and monitoring.
• Programmable methods – Customized standard operating procedures (SOPs) provide convenient user guidance through the process and push notifications to mobile phones if attention should be required.
To make your order, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at +6 06 3350 690