• Like wizards used in every day office software programs, RheocalcT test wizards are there to reduce the time and effort needed to set up or run a test.
• RheocalcT test wizards run a thix index test (calculate the ratio of viscosity at low speed vs. viscosity at a higher speed) or control the instrument to
automatically reduce speed at preset torque values (curing test).
• Some other test methods that can easily be created with the RheocalcT test wizard include:
– Time to stop
– Time to torque
– Speed ramp / shear rate ramp
– Temperature profiling
– Yield stress test (DV3T)
• Up to five comparison data sets can be plotted and saved. Other features include:
– Wizards to guide you through the creation of common tests
– Secure 21CFR features including multiple logins, access levels, digital signatures, and data storage in a password-protected database
– Looping functions for repetitive tasks
– Averaging of collected data by step or whole test
– Math models: Bingham, Casson, Casson NCA/CMA, Power Law, IPC Paste, Herschel-Bulkley, Thix Index