for quick and comprehensive data analysis capabilities with RST series Rheometers
• Rheo3000 allows you to program the RST Rheometer and control shear stress or shear rate.
• Data is saved in a SQL database for easy access by multiple users on a network.
• Use multiple step test programs for complete characterization of material flow behavior: viscoelastic modulus, yield stress, viscosity flow curve, creep behavior, recovery.
• In addition, Rheo3000 provides automated analysis of fluid behavior against user-defined control limit values, resulting in better quality control.
• Mathematical data processing models included are: Newton, Bingham, Casson, Ostwald, Steiger-Ory, and Herschel-Bulkley. Helpful features include:
– 21 CFR compliance option for controlled user access and data security
– Active clock on screen shows test progress to completion
– Export reports in pdf format; choose parameters of interest, discard others
To make your order, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at +6 06 3350 690