Ideal for using both flash and preparative HPLC
Reveleris® PREP Purification System
The Reveleris® PREP purification system is a powerful, high-performance system that combines flash chromatography and preparative HPLC capabilities in a single intuitive instrument. The advanced dual-mode system serves the needs of both organic chemists and preparative HPLC chromatographers, to streamline purification processes.
• Choose how and what to collect
• Choose speed and/or purity
• Manage the entire purification process yourself
• Maintain custody of your sample
• Single click detector sensitivity choice
• Easy cartridge and column installation
• Intuitive, simple software interface
• Large 12” touch screen system control
• No time consuming fluidics changes required
• Single click software switches between flash and preparative HPLC
• 3 channel variable UV-Vis and ELS detection
• Choose flash or preparative HPLC
• Detects both chromophores and non-chromophores
• Up to 200 mL/min in both flash and HPLC modes
• Up to 1700 psi (120 bar) in preparative mode
• Use both flash cartridges and preparative HPLC columns
• RevealX™ Detection Technology
– Maximizes recovery of target molecules
– Reduces post purification work
– Simplifies fraction collection
• REVELERIS® NAVIGATOR™ Software
– Improve target purity and recovery
– Reduce solvent waste/costs
– Simplify method optimization
– Shorten run times
• Simple Switch Between Flash and Preparative LC Modes
– Easily switch between flash and preparative LC modes with a single touch of the screen.
– No need for additional hardware connections to switch between modes.
• Combined flash and prep HPLC
– Isolation of pure compounds from extract of natural samples is commonly performed by applying chromatography.
– Reveleris Prep combines both, flash- and preparative high performance liquid chromatography (HPLC), in one system and therefore allows a highly efficient
purification of the target compound.
To make your order, please contact us at email@example.com or call us at +6 06 3350 690