The efficient way of cooling
Recirculating Chiller F-305 / F-308 / F-314
The Recirculating Chiller F-305 / F-308 / F-314 are specifically designed to work with laboratory equipment such as rotary evaporators, parallel evaporators, Kjeldahl, and extraction products. You benefit from convenient central temperature setting, energy-saving ECO-mode, and automatic start/stop when used in conjunction with the Rotavapor® R-300 system.
• Efficient distillation due to complete integration into the BUCHI rotary evaporation system
• Saves time thanks to instant start with automatic and dynamic pressure adjustment without waiting until chiller reaches it’s set temperature
• ECO-mode: saves energy and reduces heat emission by switching into a stand-by mode when not in use
• Maximizes distillation capacity while reducing solvent emissions due to intelligent integration of all process parameters using the Interface I-300 / I-300 Pro
• No water consumption
• Seamless plug & play integration into:
– BUCHI extraction and Kjeldahl solutions
– Fully automated BUCHI Rotavapor® R-300 systems including all process parameters
• Eco-mode – The ECO-mode in conjunction with the interface saves energy and reduces heat emission by switching into a stand-by mode when not in use.
• Navigation – Conveniently set the cooling temperature directly on the chiller or on the central Interface I-300 / I-300 Pro.
• Optimal cooling – Operating with a Rotavapor® R-300 system, the vacuum is automatically adjusted to the heating and cooling temperature, maximizing the distillation performance.
• Seamless Integration – Convenient temperature setting and control when integrated in a Rotavapor® R-300 system.
• Temperature lock – Lock the set temperature by pushing the navigation knob to avoid unintentional changes.
• Water saving – A rotary evaporator typically consumes 40 liter of water per hour. Operating with a chiller this valuable resource is conserved.
To make your order, please contact us at email@example.com or call us at +6 06 3350 690