The PV100 is a user-friendly process control system requiring little operator involvement.
• Model PV100 is a user-friendly process viscosity control system that requires little operator involvement.
• While optimizing the product quality through automatic control options it helps reduce production and operating costs.
• The PV100 Process Viscometer (rotational principle) is especially suited for the highly sensitive control and regulation of medium and high viscosity materials.
Features and Benefits
• Availability of 8 different speed steps for selectable shear rates
• A continuous 4-20 mA output signal provides a variety of display and control capabilities
• Concentric cylinder geometry provides viscosity measurements at defined shear conditions
• Continuous measurement eliminates need for “Grab” sampling and allows for prediction and constant control of final product properties
• Capable of a wide range of pressures, temperatures, viscosities, flow and shear rates
• Direct in-tank measurement or various in-line installations
• Defined shear means agreement with Brookfield Laboratory measurements at equivalent shear rates
• Leakage-free operation by torque transmission via magnet coupling
• Measurements under extreme process conditions which require high efforts to be realized in laboratory testing
• Stand-alone instrument operating without necessary external electronics
• Range : 2 to 10,000,000 mPas (cP)
• Shear Rates : 0.001 to 1,000 s-1
• Shear Stress : 2 to 100 Pa
• Temperature : -25°C to +300°C
• Maximum Pressure : 64 bar (930 psi)
• Input Power : 24 V DC
• Output : 4 – 20 mA
To make your order, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at +6 06 3350 690