with DIN thread, GL 45
Pressure Plus Laboratory Bottle
• Blue scale for visual differentiation from the standard laboratory bottle
• Pressure resistance conforms to DIN ISO 1595, confirmed by GS marking (TÜV ID: 0000020716).
• Vacuum and/or pressure resistant from –1 to + 1.5 bar due to modified geometry (based on ISO4796-1).
• With easy-to-read scale and large labelling field for easy marking, in fired-on, highly durable ceramic.
• When pressure loaded the following apply: thermal shock resistance 30 K and maximum usage temperature +140 °C.
• With easy-to-read scale and large labelling field for easy marking, in fired-on, highly durable white ceramic.
• Typical applications: safe working under pressure or vacuum, sampling under pressure, storage of gas generating media.
To make your order, please contact us at email@example.com or call us at +6 06 3350 690