from TpCh260 (similar to PFA) with PTFE coated silicone seal
• Cap is moulded from a dye-free polymer to avoid risk of leaching. Wide usable temperature range from –196 °C to +260 °C.
• Complete with colourless PTFE coated silicone sealing disk for high leak tightness.
• Copy available on request. The matching TpCh2601 pouring ring permits drip-free pouring is available separately.
• Registered as Type III Drug Master File in conjunction with Premium bottle (DMF no. 19757).
• Replacement PTFE coated silicone sealing disks2 are available.
• Very high chemical resistance.
• Typical applications: Due to its exceptional properties, it is ideal for applications in the pharmaceutical industry, storage of aggressive materials, and demanding sterilisation processes such as hot air sterilisation or depyrogenation.
To make your order, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at +6 06 3350 690