• Accurate scale: ± 5 %. Additional graduations as well as additional opposing scale simplify reading off.
• Complete with pouring ring and cap from TpCh260 (similar to PFA ).
• DMF available upon request (DMF no. 19757).
• The premium cap with its PTFE coated silicone seal is colourless and temperature resistant from –196 °C to +260 °C.
• Together with proven DURAN properties, TÜV tested thermal shock resistance of 160 K, confirmed by GS-marking (TÜV ID: 0000020715).
• USP/FDA conformity for the entire system comprised of bottle, screw cap and pouring ring.
• With easy-to-read scale and large labelling field for easy marking, in fired-on, highly durable white ceramic
• Typical applications: Due to its properties, ideal for applications in the pharmaceutical industry, handling of aggressive media, sterilisation processes (hot air and dry sterilisation) and depyrogenation.
To make your order, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at +6 06 3350 690