Pharmacy fridges compliant with DIN 58345
Liebherr medical storage fridges comply with DIN 58345. A visual and audible alarm alerts the user to temperature deviations or a power failure. The safety thermostat prevents temperatures below +2°C. All appliances are equipped with a volt-free contact for alarm forwarding to an external remote warning system. The inner liner with the individually height adjustable, sturdy wire shelves is easy to clean and enables perfect hygiene. This ensures safe storage of your pharmaceutical products.
• The precision electronic controller features a 1/10°C temperature display.
• Symbols indicate the operating status of the appliance.
• To ensure hygiene, the electronic controller is flush-mounted and features a membrane keyboard.
• The temperature is set to +5°C at the factory.
• The pharmacy fridges are equipped with a safety thermostat to prevent temperatures below +2°C in case of a malfunction.
• The large display allows improved temperature visibility at a glance.
Integrated alarm systems
• Visual and audible alarm systems alert the user to undesired temperature deviations or when the door is open.
• All alarm parameters are pre-set in accordance with DIN 58345 requirements.
• The door-open alarm delay can be adjusted between 1 and 5 minutes.
• Additional safety is provided by a visual power failure alarm and sensor defect alarm.
Hygienic interior for versatile use
• Added hygiene: the seamless inner liner is exceptionally easy to clean.
• Moulded trayslides prevent the grid shelves from tipping and allow flexible height adjustment in increments of 32 mm.
• The evaporator cover prevents pharmaceutical products from freezing onto the rear wall.
Close-mesh wire shelves
• The plastic-coated shelves have an extremely high loading capacity of up to 45 kg.
• They are easily adjustable in height and can be removed at a door opening angle of 90°.
• Their close-mesh design ensures secure storage even for small items.
Integrated data memory
• The flush-mounted electronic controller has an integrated data memory which logs the maximum and minimum internal temperatures as well as the last three
temperature alarms and power failures, together with the time, date and duration.
• These data can be read out on the display.
External temperature sensor
• The pharmacy fridges have an access port (diameter 10 mm) on the rear which allows a temperature sensor to be positioned in the interior.
External temperature and alarm documentation
• The pharmacy fridges are equipped with a volt-free contact for alarm forwarding to an external remote warning system, as well as with a serial interface RS 485 which enables central documentation of temperature profiles and alarm events (optionally available).
Safety compliant with DIN 58345
• Liebherr medical storage fridges comply with the standard “DIN 58345”.
• Therefore they are able to store pharmaceutical products at an operating temperature from +2°C to +8°C.
• Visual and audible alarm systems alert the user to undesired temperature deviations and power failures.
• A safety thermostat prevents temperatures below +2°C.
• In addition the appliances can be used in ambient temperatures from +10°C to +35°C – and can be locked to prevent unauthorised access.
To make your order, please contact us at email@example.com or call us at +6 06 3350 690