Efficiency in daily work
Operating a BUCHI FT-NIR spectrometer without advanced expertise is easy thanks to the intuitive NIRWare operator software. The bi-directional LIMS interface allows flexible and secure data exchange with full traceability. The suite, in combination with the NIRAnywhere software, allows centralized administration of multiple BUCHI spectrometers within a global or local company network.
• Compliant to FDA guideline 21 CFR Part 11
• Seamless records of data and user activity
• Secure data exchange with digital signatures and encryption
Easy to Use
• Centralized multisite network management through NIRAnywhere software
• Error avoidance through automatic identification of appropriate measuring cell versus chosen method
• Error-free data exchange with automated LIMS module
• User-friendly interfaces: simplified for production line, detailed for the laboratory
• Automated data transfer to company ERP and formulation systems (Brill Formulations, Aunir Specman, etc.)
• Broad range of formats for bidirectional data exchange (MS Excel, Adobe Pdf, CSV, XML, etc.)
• Customizable user interface for different applications and needs
• NIRWare Application Designer
– Define your own specific application in just four easy steps.
– The NIRWare Application Designer enables the user interface of the NIRWare Operator to be tailored to the user’s individual needs.
– It is possible to display all prompts and designations in a large number of different languages.
• NIRWare Operator Interface
– All measurements are performed using the NIRWare Operator. Its user interface can be tailored to users’ specific needs.
– The integrated standard operating procedures guide users through the application.
– In the routine mode, only a few sample-specific entries are required, which may also be made using a barcode reader
• NIRWare Operator Touchscreen Interface
– BUCHI has set a new standard in terms of the availability of an NIR spectrometer.
– With the NIRWare Operator touch-screen interface, efficiency in daily work can be improved.
• NIRWare Security Designer
– Manage users and user groups. Especially in regulated environments, authorisations for access to the software or to individual software modules must be precisely defined.
– A basic precondition for this task is an integrated user management system.
To make your order, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at +6 06 3350 690