FT-NIR top performance
Control the quality and nutritional facts of your feed, pet-food, milling and bakery products rapidly. The NIRMaster is the world’s first dedicated FT-NIR standalone spectrometer available in food-grade PMMA or stainless steel. The accuracy and reproducible performance of polarization FT technology plus the hygienic design with certified dust protection meets the easy cleaning processes requested for at-line machinery.
• Exact data through top wavelength precision guaranteed by internal laser system
• Highly reproducible results with polarization FT-NIR technology
• Precise measurement of multiple parameters simultaneously
Ease of Use
• Certified dust and splash water protection (IP54)
• Compatible with standard industry monitor and keyboard
• Easy-clean hygienic design
• Efficient and time saving quick-start calibrations
• Continuous operation with twin-lamp safeguard
• Maximum reliable reads through vibration proof FT polarization interferometer
• Permanent performance verification through frequent internal standard checks
• Safe operation due to embedded industry standard PC
• Easy-clean Design Increases Food Safety Day by Day
– The hygienic easy-clean design and high ingress protection (IP) support your routine work in harsh environments.
– The NIRMasterTM is available in food-grade PMMA housing or stainless steel housing with IP54 or IP65.
• The BUCHI Polarization Interferometer
– BUCHI has adapted the successful quartz polarization interferometer by using crystals with a very high refractive index.
– This leads to optimum resolution and a compact design maintaining the advantage of insensitivity to mechanical disturbances.
– The reason for the superior performance of this interferometer in rough environments is the difference of spatial movements and the optical path
shifts for the two light beams in a birefringent crystal of variable thickness.
– Whereas in a Michelson type interferometer mechanical distortions directly affect the interference, such effects are reduced by a factor of 10 to 20 in a crystal interferometer.
• The Twin Lamp Module
– BUCHI has set a new standard in terms of the availability of an NIR spectrometer.
– Our NIR spectrometers are equipped with a twin lamp module, which will automatically switch to a second integrated lamp in the event of a failure of the primary source.
– This minimizes the risk of an instrument failure, and sufficient time is left to order a replacement lamp.
– Meanwhile you can continue your measurements without further intervention.
To make your order, please contact us at email@example.com or call us at +6 06 3350 690