FT-NIR at highest protection
NIRMaster™ Pro IP65
The NIRMaster Pro IP65 is the world’s first dedicated FT-NIR standalone spectrometer with IP65 protection class. Its hygienic design is certified to be resistant to water jet cleaning procedures. It fully meets the requirements for safety of quality control instruments used in dairy and meat food production.
• Exact data through top wavelength precision guaranteed by internal laser system
• Highly reproducible results with polarization FT-NIR technology
• Precise measurement of multiple parameters simultaneously
• Continuous operation with twin-lamp safeguard
• Maximum reliable reads through vibration proof FT polarization interferometer
• Permanent performance verification through automated internal standard checks
• Safe operation due to embedded industry standard PC
• Certified for complete dust and pressurised water jet protection (IP65)
• Compatible with standard IP65 monitors and keyboards
• Easy-clean hygienic design
• Easy-clean Design Increases Food Safety Day by Day
– The hygienic easy-clean design and high ingress protection (IP) support your routine work in harsh environments.
– The NIRMasterTM is available in food-grade PMMA housing or stainless steel housing with IP54 or IP65.
• The BUCHI Polarization Interferometer
– BUCHI has adapted the successful quartz polarization interferometer by using crystals with a very high refractive index.
– This leads to optimum resolution and a compact design maintaining the advantage of insensitivity to mechanical disturbances.
– The reason for the superior performance of this interferometer in rough environments is the difference of spatial movements and the optical path
shifts for the two light beams in a birefringent crystal of variable thickness.
– Whereas in a Michelson type interferometer mechanical distortions directly affect the interference, such effects are reduced by a factor of 10 to 20 in a crystal interferometer.
• The Twin Lamp Module
– BUCHI has set a new standard in terms of the availability of an NIR spectrometer.
– Our NIR spectrometers are equipped with a twin lamp module, which will automatically switch to a second integrated lamp in the event of a failure of the primary source.
– This minimizes the risk of an instrument failure, and sufficient time is left to order a replacement lamp.
– Meanwhile you can continue your measurements without further intervention.
To make your order, please contact us at email@example.com or call us at +6 06 3350 690