The modular FT-NIR spectrometer
The N-500 FT-NIR spectrometer provides reliable analysis results for quality control as well as research and development in the pharmaceutical, chemical, food, beverage and feed industry. The NIRFlex N-500 offers a wide range of measuring cells and accessories for highest performance.
Fast, Safe and Easy
• Delivers results in seconds
• No chemicals or solvents
• Obtains several parameters simultaneously
• User friendly and intuitive handling
• Continuous operation due to the twin lamp safeguard
• Fast analytical results allow rapid process optimization
• Low cost of ownership as (common spare parts are user-exchangeable, no periodic instrument re-calibration required etc.)
Reliable and Flexible
• Direct and effortless transfer of calibrations from instrument to instrument
• Precise and accurate analysis results due to highest wavelength precision
• Precisely analyzes different types of sample (solid, powder, tablet, granule, paste, liquid, etc.) by dedicated measuring options
• The BUCHI Polarization Interferometer
– BUCHI has adapted the successful quartz polarization interferometer by using crystals with a very high refractive index.
– This leads to optimum resolution and a compact design maintaining the advantage of insensitivity to mechanical disturbances.
– The reason for the superior performance of this interferometer in rough environments is the difference of spatial movements and the optical path
shifts for the two light beams in a birefringent crystal of variable thickness.
– Whereas in a Michelson type interferometer mechanical distortions directly affect the interference, such effects are reduced by a factor of 10 to 20 in a crystal interferometer.
• The Integrated Standards
– Each BUCHI FT-NIR spectrometer is equipped with various gray filters and a wavelength standard.
– They enable wavelength accuracy, signal-to-noise ratio, and linearity to be checked using specially designed software modules.
– These measurements form the System Suitability Test (SST), which is indispensable in the pharmaceutical industry in order to meet regulations.
• The Twin Lamp Module
– BUCHI has set a new standard in terms of the availability of an NIR spectrometer
– Our NIR spectrometers are equipped with a twin lamp module, which will automatically switch to a second integrated lamp in the event of a failure of the primary source.
– This minimizes the risk of an instrument failure, and sufficient time is left to order a replacement lamp.
– Meanwhile you can continue your measurements without further intervention.
To make your order, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at +6 06 3350 690