The Mixer B-400 combines optimal homogenization efficiency with simple operation. It is an essential tool for sample preparation within your analysis process chain.
Easy to Use
• Automatic speed adjustment in case of unexpected high friction
• Meets highest demands of safe operation and functionality
• Straightforward grinding process
• Grinds samples even with high contents of water, fat or fiber
• Microbiological testing using autoclavable materials
• Resistant to low temperatures in case of frozen samples
• Trace element analysis due to inert high quality ceramic knife
• Contaminant-free grinding using the ceramic knife
• High recovery rates and low standard deviations due to good particle size distribution
• No carry-over effects by facilitated cleaning procedures
• No thermal decomposition by short grinding times
• Microbiological Sample Testing
– For microbiological sample testing, sterility is an absolute requirement.
– A PVDF membrane permits autoclave sterilization of all components contacting the sample.
• Save Time and Money
– The BUCHI Mixer B-400 reduces the number of essential analyses per sample due to the complete homogeneity of samples.
• Special Version for the Trace Element Analysis
– For trace element analysis, the homogenized sample must be free of contamination. The B-400 is available with components in contact with the sample made of borosilicate
glass, inert plastics (PP and PEEK), or titanium.
– The cutting knife is high quality ceramic.
• Unmatched Safety
– The B-400 has been awarded the official GS mark for “Tested Safety” – meeting maximum requirements on safe operation and functionality.
– A major feature: The knife of the mixer can only rotate with the safety door closed. If the door is opened while mixing is in progress, the knife stops automatically.
To make your order, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at +6 06 3350 690