Minor 200 has been developed and manufactured to combine low cost with the benefits of a well-designed and engineered shaker.
• It incorporates many features usually found only on larger, more expensive models.
• It is ideal for the use in laboratories and plants since it is compact and genuinely portable (weighing only 16 kg).
• The sieve stack is held firmly in position by a clamping belt system. Removing it allows the whole unit to be stored in a space less than 200 mm high.
• There are no rotating parts in the Minor 200 – consequently it is quiet in operation and maintenance free.
• Compact & portable
• Complies with the requirements of AASHTO T 27
• Different voltages available
• Easy to use
• Electromagnetic drive for quiet and virtually maintenance free operation
• Requires only small storage space due to small footprint and easily removable clamping belt system (included)
To make your order, please contact us at email@example.com or call us at +6 06 3350 690