• Available with unique self clearing apertures sizes from 75 to 5 microns.
• Endecotts standard lids & receivers can be used with the microplate sieves.
• For very fine particle analysis Endecotts produce a range of microplate sieves made from electro-formed nickel plate in stainless steel frames of 100 mm or 200 mm diameter.
• In certain cases where this is not possible it is often found that a compatible shaker can speed up the analysis, while maintaining a high degree of accuracy.
• It is recommended that microplate sieves are used in conjunction with a liquid medium to assist the passage of extremely fine particles through the apertures.
• Microplate sieves are supplied with either round or square holes.
• Other aperture sizes, sieve diameters and sieve depths can be supplied as required.