Easy and fast determination
Melting Point M-560
The Melting Point M-560 is designed for manual determination of melting and boiling points. The easy observation of the phase transition through a magnifying lens together with the intuitive calibration and verification procedures ensure highly accurate measurements.
• Easy Convenient storage of capillaries
• Highly accurate temperature setting and measurement
• Keep your instrument accurate using the menu-guided calibration
• Convenient storage of capillaries
• Easy observation of the melting process through a magnifying lens
• Easy and reproducible packing of the capillaries using BUCHI Sample Loader
• Intuitive and multiple language user interface
• First quick estimation possible using a temperature gradient up to 20°C/min
• Parallel measurement of up to 3 samples
• Shortened measurement cycles thanks to fast heat up and cool down steps
– The fully menu guided Calibration and the BUCHI Calibration Standards guarantee exact calibrations.
• Heating Block
– Optimized design of the heating block allows faster cooling times and therefore higher samples throughput per hour.
• Printer and Keyboard
– The optional Printer is for GLP/GMP-conform documentation of results of calibration, melting and boiling point determination.
– The optional Keyboard can be used for a fast input of sample parameters.
• Sample Determination
– Three different samples can be determined simultaneously.
– The user watches the samples on the display panel through a 2.5 magnifying glass for precise determination, detects the start and completion of
melting and stores the values by pressing a button.
– The optimized design of the heating block allows faster cooling times and as a result a higher throughput per hour.
• Sample Loader M-569
– For fast and efficient loading of samples into BUCHI melting Point capillaries.
To make your order, please contact us at email@example.com or call us at +6 06 3350 690