Freeze Drying with Infinite-Control™
The Lyovapor™ Software provides Infinite-Control™ for the Lyovapor™ L-200 and Lyovapor™ L-300. For the first time in Freeze Drying, Quick-Design offers a fast way of programming and starting methods. Furthermore, real-time process tracking and customizable reportings are included.
Easy to Use
• Intuitive to use software
• Methods can be easily adjusted while running
• Quick Design as a fast way to program and start methods
• Remote monitoring on mobile devices
• Track runs due to real-time data recording
• Track several BUCHI instruments at the same time
• Real-time tracking with process graphs and schematics
• Sample protective mode prevents collapse temperature and pressure rise
• Stay informed by push messages
• Customized Reporting
– The software tracks all the sensor parameters and individual reports can be created with all the necessary data.
• Method Database
– All methods can be stored in an independent database and will be available for further runs and can be changed on any computer on your network.
• Method Start
– All methods can be started and changed while running from your desk or on the Interface Pro.
– Easy graphical method of programming sets up your process quickly.
• Sample Protective State
– If the sample temperature rises above the set collapse temperature or the pressure is outside the safety range then the sample pretective state is activated
– This reduces the pressure and stops the shelf heating
• Status Graph
– All the data can be shown real-time in an animated process schematic and on a graph making it easy to identify events.