Sample collector for liquids
• Made of ultra pure and chemically inert PTFE/FEP or PP for contamination-free sampling.
• Sampling from open and closed containers, barrels, tanks, silos, water courses.
• Suitable for all commercially available barrels and containers with opening of at least 25 mm in diameter.
• Push-buttons colour-coded to prevent mix-up, available as optional accessories.
• Easy cleaning – all surfaces are free of pores and crevices, preventing accumulation of dirt.
• Only round screw threads proven in foodstuffs hygiene are used. Disassembly and cleaning are extremely simple.
• Practical one-handed use at the push of a button
• With scraping ring for marking of depth and cleaning
• Point sampling, all-layer and soil samples possible
1. Slowly insert the LiquiSampler into the liquid with the button pressed.
2. Release the push-button, the valve closes.
3. Withdraw the lance and take out the sample.
Point sampling/soil sample
1. Insert the LiquiSampler to the targeted point/to the ground with closed valve.
2. Press the button – the liquid flows in.
3. Release the push-button, the valve closes.
4. Pull out the LiquiSampler, take out the sample.
To make your order, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at +6 06 3350 690