Ultra-Low Temperature (ULT) Freezers are widely used in scientific research for long-term storage of samples. As ULT freezers are often operated at -80°C continuously for years, reliability is of paramount importance to the researchers.
Constructed from high-quality proven components with energy-efficient refrigeration design, Esco Lexicon® II ULT freezers provide top notch protection that can withstand the test of time to guarantee the integrity of your samples. Superior performance, lower energy costs, better protection.
• Esco Lexicon® II has excellent uniformity under normal operating conditions.
• This guarantees that all samples are at the correct temperature.
• Uniformity test measures the difference between the coldest spot and warmest spot in the freezer chamber when the freezer is operating at set temperature.
Extended Warm-up Time During a Power Failure
• With a robust insulation system in place, Esco Lexicon® II has the best warm-up time among the freezers compared on the right*. Slower warm-up during
an extended power failure buys the user time for carrying out a back-up plan.
• Warm-up time measures the time taken for temperature to rise up (from -80°C to -50°C) when the power is interrupted
Fast Pull Down
• Esco Lexicon® II has a short pull down time which signifies an efficient refrigeration system
• Pull down time is the time required to bring down the temperature of the ULT freezer from ambient to the set temperature.
Fast Temperature Recovery After Door Opening
• Esco Lexicon® II recovers temperature in minutes following a 1 minute door opening.
• Fast recovery in temperature ensures integrity of stored samples.
• Clear indication of alarms
• Large display of actual temperature
• Simple, intuitive operation
• 3 or 5 individual inner doors
• Excellent triple gasket door seals
• Isocide™ powder coat
• Modern refrigeration system
• Pressure equalization port
• Quickopen™ fast door re-open system
• Sample port