Capillary Viscometer for Low Viscosity In-Line System Applications
• Model KV100 is a user-friendly capillary viscometer which operates excellent in rough process environments, on downgraded set-ups at pilot plants,
as well as under semi-laboratory conditions.
• The KV100 Capillary Viscometer easily measures low and medium viscosity materials.
• Based on the principle that the pressure decrease between the two ends of the measuring capillary is proportional to viscosity a permanent control signal is determined.
Features and Benefits
• Availability of various standard viscosity ranges up to 500 mPas (cP); customized ranges on request
• 4-20 mA output signal provides a variety of display and control capabilities
• Continuous measurement eliminates need for “Grab” sampling and allows for prediction and constant control of final product properties
• Display device for measuring data including calculation options
• Sample transport by aspiration tube into the viscometer creates bypass situation where measurement “Zone” is protected from main flow,
allowing accurate, repeatable measurement under variable conditions
• The gear pump forced internal sample flow via magnet coupling keeps the instrument resistant to pressure and temperature
Viscosity Range : 0 to 500 mPas (cP)
Temperature : -25°C to +140°C
Maximum Pressure : 25 bar (360 psi)
Input Power : 230 V AC, 50/60 Hz; 24 V DC
Output : 4 – 20 mA
To make your order, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at +6 06 3350 690