Krebs Oil Fluids are for use with the Brookfield KU series Viscometers.
Krebs Viscometer Oil Fluids
• Like all Brookfield Viscosity Standards, the Krebs Oil Fluids are accurate to ±1% of stated viscosity values.
• Krebs Oil Fluids are supplied in 1/2 liter (1 pint) containers complete with certificate of calibration.
Features and Benefits
• Accuracy: +/-1% of viscosity value
• Appropriate for use at shear rates greater than 500 sec-1
• Brookfield oil viscosity standards are hydrocarbon based, either mineral oil or polybutenes.
Note: Other oil fluids are available – call for details
• Brookfield Viscosity Standards are accurate to ±1% of the stated viscosity and are certified by methods traceable to the United States National
Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST).
• The selection of one or two fluids will normally provide sufficient measurement points to verify calibration of your instrument.
• All fluids are supplied in 1/2 liter (1 pint) containers complete with a certificate of calibration.
To make your order, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at +6 06 3350 690