Branson’s IC Series Ultrasonic Cleaning Systems offer a full range of features to meet most precision cleaning requirements.
Integrated Ultrasonic Cleaning Systems IC Series
These compact units incorporate 14 gauge, 316 stainless steel construction, a modern, solid-state ultrasonic generator and 25 or 40 kHz industrial transducers to deliver
precise cleaning quickly, consistently and cost effective.
• Microprocessor-controlled for precise process management.
• Digital temperature control – variable set point to 69°C+-4°. with bright digital display.
• Digital timer – sets from 1-99 minutes and counts down from reach “cycle start.” Includes high visibility digital display.
• Convenient controls – mounted in front of the cleaning tank.
• Complete with accessories – including a stainless steel parts basket and stainless steel cover with handle.
• 2 year warranty
The IC Series units, with their greater power per unit volume, can reduce cleaning cycle time or handle more difficult industrial cleaning applications including:
• Heavier or more tenacious soils
• Investment removal from cast parts
• Larger machined components
• More densely-packed, smaller parts
To make your order, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at +6 06 3350 690