The HTRV high temperature tube furnaces are designed for vertical orientation and operation up to 1800°C.
HTRV – High Temperature Vertical Tube Furnaces
The high grade insulation material consisting of fibre plates provide low energy consumption and high heating rates due to their low thermal conductivity. The insulation and the molybdenum disilicide (MoSi2) heating elements are installed in a rectangular housing. The heating elements hang vertically and can be easily replaced. At higher temperatures and in the presence of oxygen, MoSi2 develops an oxide layer which protects the heating elements against further thermal or chemical corrosion.
With its wide range of accessories, the comprehensive HTRV range provides complete system solutions for ambitious thermal treatment at high temperatures.
Furnaces are supplied without a stand, allowing customers to build them into their own equipment. Optional ‘L’ stands are available allowing the furnaces to be self supporting.
• 1800°C maximum operating temperature
• Accepts work tubes with outer diameters up to 100 mm for use with modified atmosphere
• Accepts work tubes with outer diameters up to 200 mm for use in air
• Furnace comes with separate control box with 3 m cable, plug and socket
• Heated lengths of 100, 250 or 500 mm
• High grade type B thermocouple
• Heated lengths of 100, 250, 300 or 600 mm
• Low thermal mass ceramic fibre insulation
• Optimized for vertical usage
• Over-temperature protection
• Programmable 3216P1 controller
• Rectangular housing with holes for convection cooling
• Vertically hanging high quality MoSi2 elements
Options (specify these at time of order)
• A range of sophisticated digital controllers, multi- segment programmers and data loggers is available. These can be fitted with RS232, RS485 or Ethernet communications
Please note that special controllers may be needed for this model
• A range of additional work tubes is available in a variety of materials
• Insulation plugs & radiation shields are strongly recommended for high temperature vertical tube furnaces to prevent heat loss & improve uniformity
• ‘L’ stand for convenient usage
• Modified atmosphere and vacuum assemblies are available
• Oxygen sensor for inert gas packages
• Vacuum packages with a choice of rotary vane pump or turbomolecular pump are available
To make your order, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at +6 06 3350 690