The Carbolite Gero high temperature tube furnaces HTRH can be used horizontally up to 1800°C.
HTRH – High Temperature Horizontal Tube Furnaces
The high-grade insulation materials guarantee low energy consumption and high heating rates due to their low thermal conductivity. The insulation and molybdenum disilicide (MoSi2) heating elements are installed in the rectangular housing. The heating elements are vertically hanging (see ‘view inside’ figure) and can be replaced easily. At higher temperatures and in the presence of oxygen, MoSi2 develops an oxide (SiO2) layer, which protects the heating elements against further thermal or chemical corrosion.
HTRH-3 furnace with three heating zones
Better temperature uniformity can be achieved by dividing the heated length into 3-zones.
Each zone is equipped with a dedicated thermocouple and controller, which is especially useful to preheat gases required for reactions inside the system. The HTRH tube furnaces do not include an integral work tube. The work tube must be selected as an additional item. The work tube length is dependent on the application and will vary if used with or without modified atmosphere or vacuum.
• 1800°C maximum operating temperature
• 3-zone models fitted with 1 x programmable 3216P1 and 2 x 3216CC end zone controllers, with retransmission of setpoint
• Accepts work tubes with outer diameters up to 100 mm for use with modified atmosphere
• Accepts work tubes with outer diameters up to 200 mm for use in air
• Available with 1 – 3 heating zones
• Furnace comes with separate control box with 3 m cable, plug and socket
• Heated lengths of 100, 250, 300 or 600 mm
• High grade thermocouple type B
• High quality MoSi2 heating elements in a vertical, hanging position
• Low thermal mass ceramic fibre insulation
• Over-temperature protection
• Programmable 3216P1 controller
• Rectangular housing with holes for convection cooling
Options (specify these at time of order)
• A range of sophisticated digital controllers, multi- segment programmers and data loggers is available. These can be fitted with RS232, RS485 or Ethernet communications
Please note that special controllers may be needed for this model
• A range of additional work tubes is available in a variety of materials
• Insulation plugs & radiation shields are strongly recommended for high temperature vertical tube furnaces to prevent heat loss & improve uniformity
• Modified atmosphere and vacuum assemblies are available
• Oxygen sensor for inert gas packages
• Vacuum packages with a choice of rotary vane pump or turbomolecular pump are available
To make your order, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at +6 06 3350 690