The HTMA range of modified atmosphere high temperature ovens is for use with inert atmospheres.
HTMA – High Temperature Modified Atmosphere Ovens
Separate flow controls for purge and process gases mean that once the chamber has been purged of atmospheric air process gas can be used with lower flow rates. Switching between purge and process gases can either be done manually or by adding the option of an automatic programmable control system. Oxygen levels down to 50 ppm are achievable.
• 400°C, 500°C, 600°C or 700°C maximum operating temperatures
• 28, 95 & 220 litre capacities
• Carbolite Gero 301 PID controller with single ramp to setpoint and including over-temperature protection
• Corrosion resistant stainless steel interior with perforated shelves & runners
• Fully seam welded to contain modified atmosphere
• Hard wearing, zinc coated & stoved epoxy polyester coated exterior
• Manual gas control via needle valves & flowmeters (nickel brass)
• Rear mounted fan & side air guides give horizontal ‘airflow’
• Single side hinged door, with metal heat seal & rubber gas tight seal, closed using non slam handle
• Stainless steel pipe-work, nickel brass flow-meter & solenoid valves
Options (specify these at time of order)
• A range of sophisticated digital controllers, multi-segment programmers and data loggers is available. These can be fitted with RS232, RS485 or Ethernet communications
• Automatic gas control (requires a 3508 series programmable controller)
• Fixed or castor mounted floor stands
• Flow failure alarm
• Oxygen sensor fitted to gas outlet to monitor oxygen level, displayed as ppm (parts per million) or percentage. Only available for use with nanodac™ instruments.
• Stainless steel flow-meter & solenoid valves, instead of nickel brass
To make your order, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at +6 06 3350 690