The 750°C HRF air recirculation furnaces comprise two bench-mounted models and two floor-standing models.
HRF – Air Recirculating Furnaces
Equipped with powerful fans and horizontal air-guides these models are intended to provide rapid heating with high thermal transfer to the chamber contents and high uniformity within the chamber.
These designs frequently form the base from which custom designed chambers with non-standard sizes or control configurations are made. HRF ovens are often supplied with
modifications to enable heat treatment within AMS2750E Nadcap compliant production environments.
• 750°C maximum operating temperature
• 22, 45, 112 or 324 litre chamber volumes
• Carbolite Gero 301 controller, with single ramp to setpoint & process timer
• Combination of low thermal mass and refractory board insulation
• Stainless steel liner
• Wire elements located in both sides of the chamber
Options (specify these at time of order)
• A range of sophisticated digital controllers, multi-segment programmers and data loggers is available. These can be fitted with RS232, RS485 or Ethernet communications
• Additional sets of shelves & runners
• Over-temperature protection (recommended to protect valuable contents & for unattended operation)
To make your order, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at +6 06 3350 690