Calcium and Magnesium Portable Photometer
The HI96752 Calcium and Magnesium Portable Photometer combines accuracy and ease of use in an ergonomic, portable design. A user can accurately determine the calcium and magnesium concentrations of water samples using ready made reagents. The HI96752 offers many advanced features including the exclusive CAL Check™ function used for performance verification and calibration of the meter.
• Automatic Shut Off
• Built-in Timer
• CAL Check™ Validation and Calibration
The HI96752 portable photometer is for the measurement of calcium and magnesium. Hanna’s portable photometers feature an advanced optical system; the combination of a LED light source, a narrow band interference filter, and silicon photodetector ensure accurate photometric readings every time. The Hanna exclusive CAL Check™ feature utilizes ready-made, NIST traceable standards to verify both meter validation and calibration. The exclusive cuvette locking system ensures that the cuvette is inserted into the measurement cell in the same position every time to maintain a consistent path length.
• Automatic shut off after 10 minutes of non-use when the meter is in measurement mode.
• Prevents wastage of batteries in the event the meter is accidentally not turned off.
Built in timer
• Ensures the appropriate reaction time is used for the chemical reaction. At the end of the timer the meter will automatically take the reading. This feature ensures
consistency across multiple users.
• Allows for performance verification and calibration of the meter using a CAL Check NIST traceable secondary standard.
Cooling Lamp Indicator
• It is necessary to maintain a consistent temperature of the optical components in order to maintain a narrow wavelength band of light.
• This photometer has a cooling lamp indicator that is displayed for a short period of time before each measurement in order to allow the components to cool and obtain the highest accuracy possible.
• Messages on display alerting to problems including no cap, over range and under range readings, and light source error.
• Records the date of the last user calibration performed.
Indexing indent on meter
• The meter has an indent that allows for a lock and key fit with the cuvette cap.
• This ensures that the cuvette is indexed consistently (same position) in order to maintain the same path length for accurate results.
Battery status indicator
The instrument has a battery level indicator to display reaming life as follows:
• 3 lines for 100 % capacity
• 2 lines for 66 % capacity
• 1 line for 33 % capacity
• Battery icon blinks when the capacity is less than 10 %.
|Light Source :||light emitting diode|
|Light Detector :||silicon photocell with narrow band interference filter @ 466 nm|
|Calcium Range :||0 to 400 mg/L (ppm)|
|Calcium Resolution :||1 mg/L|
|Calcium Accuracy @ 25°C (77°F) :||±10 mg/L ±5% of reading|
|Magnesium Range :||0 to 150 mg/L (ppm)|
|Magnesium Resolution :||1 mg/L|
|Magnesium Accuracy @ 25°C (77°F) :||±3 mg/L ±3% of reading|
|Method :||calcium: adaptation of oxalate method; magnesium: adaptation of the calmagite method|
|Auto-off :||after ten minutes of non-use in measurement mode; after one hour of non-use in calibration mode; with last reading reminder|
|Environment :||0 to 50°C (32 to 122°F); RH max 95% non-condensing|
|Weight :||360g (12.7oz.)|
|Battery Type :||9V battery|
|Dimensions :||193 x 104 x 69 mm (7.6 x 4.1 x 2.7”)|
|Ordering Information :||HI96752 is supplied with sample cuvettes with caps (2), 9V battery, instrument quality certificate and instruction manual.CAL Check™ standards and testing reagents sold separately.|
|Warranty :||2 years|
To make your order, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at +6 06 3350 690