Waterproof Portable pH Meter
The HI9124 is a rugged, waterproof, portable pH meter. This meter offers many features including automatic calibration, automatic shut off, battery error prevention system, on-screen instructions, and automatic temperature compensation. The HI9124 is supplied complete with meter, PEI plastic body double junction pH electrode, and temperature probe packaged in a durable plastic carrying case.
• Automatic Calibration
• On-Screen Instructions
• Waterproof to IP67 standards
The HI9124 is a rugged, portable pH meter designed to provide laboratory precision and accuracy under harsh environmental and industrial conditions. The meter offers a variety of features including automatic calibration to 1 or 2 points, automatic temperature compensation, backlit LCD, on-screen instructions, and battery error prevention system.
The HI9124 uses the universal BNC probe input for pH electrodes. The universal BNC connector allows the user to select from a wide variety of electrodes based on their particular application. A separate RCA connector is used for a thermistor temperature probe. The temperature probe provides for a high ±0.4 oC accuracy measurement for precise temperature compensation.
Features at-a-glance :
Automatic Shut off
• The HI9124 has an adjustable auto-off feature. The meter can be set to turn itself off after 20 minutes to prevent accidental drainage of the batteries or it can be disabled so the user has to turn the meter off with the power button.
Battery Error Prevention System (BEPS)
• The Battery Error Prevention System detects when the batteries become too weak to ensure reliable measurements.
Durable Plastic Body pH Electrode
• The HI9124 is supplied with the HI1230B PEI plastic body, double junction pH electrode that is gel filled.
• The PEI body offers excellent chemical resistance to many harsh chemicals.
• The double junction design helps minimize contamination of the inner reference cell which could cause precipitation of the Ag/AgCl electrolyte resulting in a clogged junction.
• The HI1230B is gel filled and requires no refill electrolyte solution to maintain.
• The HI9124 has a “MEM” button to store a reading. The reading can be recalled at anytime by pressing the memory recall “MR” button.
last calibration can be reviewed.
• Clear and easy to use on-screen instructions take you through all of the steps in performing a calibration and taking measurements.
One or Two-Point Calibration
• Automatic calibration can be performed at 1 or 2 points using the 5 pre programmed buffers (pH 4.01, 6.86, 7.01, 9.18, and 10.01).
• The HI9124offers automatic or manual temperature compensation of pH measurements over a wide range from -20.0 to 120.0°C.
|pH Range :||-2.00 to 16.00 pH|
|pH Resolution :||0.01 pH|
|pH Accuracy :||±0.01 pH|
|pH Calibration :||one or two point-with five standard buffer values (pH 4.01, 6.86, 7.01, 9.18, 10.01)|
|Temperature Range :||-20.0 to 120.0°C (-4.0 to 248.0°F)|
|Temperature Resolution :||0.1°C; 1°F|
|Temperature Accuracy :||±0.4°C; ±0.8°F|
|Temperature Compensation :||automatic or manual from -20.0 to 120.0°C (-4.0 to 248.0°F)|
|Temperature Probe :||HI7662 stainless steel temperature probe with 1 m (3.3’) cable (included)|
|Slope Calibration :||from 80 to 108% / ±1 pH|
|pH Electrode :||HI1230B PEI body pH electrode with BNC connector and 1 m (3.3’) cable (included)|
|Input Impedance :||10¹² Ohms|
|Auto-off :||after 20 minutes of non-use (can be disabled)|
|Environment :||0 to 50°C (32 to 122°F); RH max 100%|
|Dimensions :||185 x 72 x 36 mm (7.3 x 2.8 x 1.4”)|
|Weight :||300 g (10.6 oz.)|
|Ordering Information :||HI9124 is supplied with HI1230B pH electrode, HI7662 temperature probe, HI70004 pH 4.01 buffer solution sachet,
HI70007 pH 7.01 buffer sachet, 100 mL plastic beaker, 1.5V AAA batteries (3), instructions, and hard carrying case.
|Warranty :||2 years (probe 6 months)|
To make your order, please contact us at email@example.com or call us at +6 06 3350 690