Laboratory Research Grade Two Channel Benchtop pH/mV/ISE Meter
The HI5222 is an advanced research grade dual channel benchtop pH/ISE/mV meter that is completely customizable with a large color LCD, capacitive touch keys, and USB port for computer connectivity. The HI5222 is rich in features including 5 point calibration, selectable resolution, data logging, alarm limits, comprehensive GLP, and much more. It retains simplicity with both dedicated key for routine operation and virtual keys that guide the user through setup options.
• CAL Check™alerts users to potential problems during the calibration of the pH electrode. Indicators include “Electrode Dirty/Broken,” “Buffer Contaminated,” electrode
response time and the overall probe condition as a percentage that is based on the offset and slope characteristics.
• The HI5222 features sensitive capacitive touch buttons for accurate keystrokes when navigating menus and screens.
• There are four dedicated keys that are used for routine operations including calibration and switching measurement modes and four virtual keys that change based upon use.
• The capacitive touch technology ensures the buttons never get clogged with sample residue.
Choice of Calibration
• Automatic buffer recognition, semiautomatic, and direct manual entry pH calibration options are available for calibrating up to five points, from a selection of eight standard
buffers and up to five custom buffers.
• Contextual help is always available through a dedicated “HELP” key. The help information displayed is relative to the setting/option being viewed.
• Clear tutorial messages and directions are available on-screen to quickly and easily guide users through setup and calibration.
Color Graphic LCD
• The HI5222 features a color graphic LCD with on-screen help, graphic, and custom color configurations.
• The display allows for real-time graphing and the use of virtual keys provide for an intuitive user interface.
• Three selectable logging modes are available on the HI5222: automatic, manual, and AutoHold logging.
• Automatic and manual logs up to 100 lots with 50,000 records max/lot with up to 100,000 total data points per channel.
• Automatic logging features the option to save data according to sampling period and interval.
• Data can be transferred to a PC with USB cable and HI92000 software (both sold separately).
• HI5222 includes a GLP Feature thatallows users to view calibration data and calibration expiration information at the touch of a key.
• Calibration data include date, time, buffers used for calibration, and electrode offset and slope characteristics.
Highly Customizable User Interface
• The user interface of the HI5222 allows the user to show measurements in various modes: basic measurement with or without GLP information, real-time graphing, and logging data.
• Calibration stability criteria can be adjusted from fast, moderate, and accurate. Programmable alarm limits can be set to inside or outside allowable limits.
ISE Measurement with Choice of Concentration Units
• The HI5222 allows for calibration and readings in choice of concentration units.
• The choices of concentration units include ppt, g/L, mg/mL, ppm, mg/L, μg/mL, ppb, μg/L, mg/mL, M, mol/L, mmol/L, %w/v and a user-defined unit.
ISE Measurement with Incremental Methods
• The known addition, known subtraction, analyte addition, and analyte subtraction incremental methods are pre-programmed into the HI5222.
• Simply follow the on screen guided procedure and the meter will perform the calculation automatically allowing for a higher level of accuracy to be obtained as compared
to a direct ISE measurement.
Two Galvanically Isolated pH/ORP/ISE Channels
• The HI5222 has 2 input channels that can be used for pH, ORP and ISE electrodes. Each input channel has connectors for BNC probes, reference probes and a temperature sensor.
• Each channel is galvanically isolated which means that two measurement probes can be in the same solution at the same time and the voltages produced will not interfere
with each other.
|Electrode/Probe :||HI1131B glass body pH electrode with BNC connector and 1 m (3.3’) cable (included)|
|Temperature Probe :||HI7662-T stainless steel temperature probe with 1 m (3.3’) cable (included)|
|GLP :||calibration data including date, time, buffers used, offset and slope|
|Logging :||record: 100,000 data point storage, 100 lots with 50,000 records/lot; interval: settable between 1 second and 180 minutes max log time;
type: automatic, manual, AutoHold
|Input Channels :||2 – pH/ORP/ISE|
|Display :||color graphic LCD with on-screen help, graphing, and custom color configuration|
|Environment :||0 to 50°C (32 to 122°F; 273 to 323 K), RH max 95% non-condensing|
|Power Supply :||12 VDC adapter (included)|
|Dimensions :||160 x 231 x 94 mm (6.3 x 9.1 x 3.7”)|
|Weight :||1.2 kg (2.64 lbs.)|
To make your order, please contact us at email@example.com or call us at +6 06 3350 690